Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TMNT 90S



Jesus, Mary and Joseph on a bicycle! (one of those family ones with 3 seats – JC can sit on the back and get away with not doing any pedaling) !!!

These shoes are out of control.

Ok, every female sneaker freak out there is going to hate me for saying this, but I am not actually a massive fans of girls in trainers. I would wear and own far far more than I do if I was a fan. Some girls can rock them and look both cool and sexy at the same time. I don’t fancy myself one of those girls.

HOWEVER, these Ninja Turtle Airmax 90s are next level. As a late 80s baby the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were my thing – I could be heard from age 4 to 12 shouting ‘Cowabunga’ all over the shop. And 90s are my favourite sexy trainer for boys OR girls to wear.

Oh man, I want these so freakin bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment